Thursday, May 7, 2020

Friday Eve

B: 1 c. elderberry tea

L: 1 c. zucchini + 1/8 c. shredded cheese + 1 quorn spicy chick'n patty + 1 mini cucumber + 1 tbsp. olive oil

SN: 1 Atkins protein shake + 1 oz. almonds

D: 1 c. yellow squash + 3 asparagus + 1/8 c. shredded cheese + 1 tbsp olive oil + 1 fish taco (1 GF tortilla w/4 oz fish, 1/4 c. shredded cabbage + 1 tbsp. tartar sauce)

________________

Morning weigh in: 371

I'm glad I got rid of 2 1/2 lbs of water since yesterday. My leg isn't hurting quite as bad today. I'm back to not caring what I eat (which still looks like a diet--it just means I add the occasional GF bread or 4 oz potato to a meal) to being afraid to eat. I don't want to cause anymore swelling. I keep telling myself if both drs brushed it off, I should too, but it's my body! and the swelling is painful!  I've got to get rid of this weight and I have no idea how to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment