B: 2 corn mini tortillas + 1 morningstar breakfast patty + 1/8 c. cheese + 2 tbsp taco sauce + elderberry tea
L: 1 morningstar chickpea patty + 1 c. yellow squash + 1 oz. cheddar + 1/2 tbsp olive oil
D: 2 gardein turky cutlets + 1 c green beans + 1/2 c.mashed potatoes
SN: 1 apple + 1 oz cheese + 1 vegan jerky
___________________
Morning weigh in: 370.4
Swelling continues to ease up in my leg, thankfully. Still can't pedal without pain, but I know if I can get some water off it will help. I realize now I should have taken time off instead of trying to go back to work just because I could work from home and not have to use sick leave. Bad mistake. My reading skills are getting better. I noticed that I skip over anything that has alot of reading to it, not that I can't read the words, but I feel "overwhelmed" at the thought of trying to read a big paragraph. Weird, must be a brain thing. I'm still having to proof read several times everything I write because I skip words.
No comments:
Post a Comment