Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Tuesday

B: 3/4 c. cheerios + 3/4 c. unsw. soymilk + 1/2 c. pineapple juice + 2 c coffee w/silk vanilla creamer

L: 1 1/2 c. zucchini + 6 asparagus + 1/4 c. cheese + 1 tbsp. olive oil + 1 Atkins protein shake

D: black bean wrap with lettuce/pico de gallo

SN: 1 carbmaster lemon yogurt
___________________

Morning weigh in: 369.4

Well, it only took a bit over 2 weeks to get off 10 lbs of water I gained in 3 days. :(

I fell asleep yesterday during the middle of the day. Just nodded off. Not exactly exciting here working from home. I feel tired and have a hard time getting up in the morning now. My speech is good but I find myself searching for a word sometimes.

I ordered a new meter. I've had the same one for about 8 years I think and it shows my blood sugars all over the place. Really hoping it's just the meter.

No comments:

Post a Comment