Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Hump day

B: 3/4 c. Cheerios + 3/4 c. unsw. soymilk + 1/2 c. pineapple juice + 1 c. coffee w/ silk vanilla creamer

L: 2 c. salad mix + 1/8 c. shredded cheese + 1 c. cucumber + 2 tbsp ranch dressing + 1 1/2 serving Morningstar Parmesan garlic chickn "wings" bites (about 8)

D: 1 beyond burger + 1 Udi bun + mustard + 9 fries + 1 c. zucchini

___________________________

Morning weigh in: 369.4
30 min pedaling

Ran to Kroger for a clicklist pickup order last night and it was all I could do to put the groceries away. I was so tired. I think I did myself a disservice coming home from the hospital and going back to work the very next day. If I had been actually going into work and not working from home, I would have taken a few days off to recover. I should have done that anyhow. I am so tired all the time, like I can't catch up and I need a day of sleep. I'm looking forward to Saturday so I can sleep in.

No comments:

Post a Comment