Sunday, February 2, 2020

Sunday....I might live!

I have felt like total crap for two weeks now. My food plan has sucked. Yet as I look back over what I've eaten, I'm only eating like 1200 calories a day. BUT YET my weight went up almost 10 lbs! I really don't understand this. I just want to cry. If I was living on fast food and chips, I could get it, but really, what is going on here? I've been drinking tons of water for the past two weeks because of I feel so dry. It's not 10 lbs of water!! I got on the scales this morning and couldn't believe it! 371.8! Two weeks ago I was at 363. I just want to scream!

On a good note, today was the first day I've felt better in almost two weeks. Finally the antibiotic is working.

1130: 1 light multigrain English muffin + 3 fieldroast "soysage" links + 1/2 c. Trop50 OJ (W/tbsp. elderberry juice) + cup of earl grey

2pm: small thin individual pizza crust w/ red & green peppers, onions, 1/4 c. plant-based alfredo

630pm: beyond burger on bun w/1 slice onion + 3 oz. potato wedges baked in oven w/spices

____________

total calories: 1447
morning weigh-in: 371.6

No comments:

Post a Comment