I know I've been eating a lot of sandwiches lately. Not enough to gain 10 lbs., but don't get me started. I can tell when I don't feel good I want to eat sandwiches and burgers at home. I looked over my food for the past two weeks and I've eaten around 800-1500 calories a day, depending on how I felt. I just realized I've been sick for almost 3 weeks! Anyhow, so how does that equal a 8.8 lb. weight gain? WTH? Yesterday was 371.8, today is 369.4. That's almost 2 1/2 lbs. in just one day. We all know I didn't lose that much, so what is this water weight game I keep playing? I'm pissed off because no matter what I eat, I don't lose any weight. I go back and forth with the same 10 lbs., month after month. I'm angry. I'm frustrated. I feel like crying. I feel like a FAT failure. I go see Jill next week and I'm dreading it. Not her, just admitting that something is not working. I feel like a big fat failure, an idiot who can't lose weight. It's like, it's obvious to everyone else what my issue is, why can't I see it? Am I eating too much??? Is that really it?
630am: 1 light multigrain English muffin + 1/3 tbsp. earth balance + 1/2 c. raspberries + 1 c. earl grey + 1/2 c. Trop50 OJ (w/tbsp. elderberry syrup)
11am: 1 banana + 1 c. earl grey
1pm: 6 oz. boiled purple potatoes + 2 c. stir-fry veggies + 1/2 c. purple cabbage + 1/4 onion + 4 cloves garlic + 2 cups baby spinach (all stir-fried in broth, no oil!) + 1 tbsp. sesame seeds (+ leftover raspberries from breakfast) + 1/4 c. almonds
6pm: 6 oz. baked potato w/ swiss chard (hard to measure but about 1 c. cooked) + 1/2 c. salsa + 1 quorn chickn patty
____________________
total calories: 1279
morning weigh-in: 369.4
* 30 minutes pedaling
No comments:
Post a Comment