Sunday, January 26, 2020

Sunday Blahs

Here it is Sunday and I was up early to get ready for church. I thought I'd try something different for breakfast. I don't eat egg whites anymore, but keep egg beaters in the house because Jeff still eats them. (I can't eat egg yolks because of an allergy.) So I fixed French toast for a change. I might have used 1/8 EB on my bread. I barely have any egg on them at all. SICK! UGH, I was so sick. I couldn't believe it. I had to go back to bed and I slept 3 hours! I felt so bad and learned my lesson. No more egg whites for me!

830am: 2 thin slices Italian bread + 1/8 c. egg whites + 2 tbsp. Just spread (black currant) + 1/2 c. strawberries + 1 Morningstar breakfast patty + 1 c. earl grey



130pm: 3 oz. grilled salmon + 1/2 bowl (=1/2 cup) yakisoba noodles + 6 oz. red swiss chard

330pm: 1 c. earl grey + 1 apple

6pm: 2 c. taco soup + 1 tbsp. Tofutti sour cream + 1 slice French bread w/1/2 tbsp. marg.

_____________

total calories: 1288
morning weigh-in: 358.6
**30 min. pedaling

No comments:

Post a Comment