Saturday, January 25, 2020

Ah, Saturday, my favorite day of the week! It was a rainy cold day and we decided just to stay in and watch tv all day. I have been feeling yucky and tired this week, so it didn't bother me one bit.

I tried making pizza at home today. We haven't eaten pizza in months. I just can't see paying pizza prices when we can't eat cheese. I used a ready-made thin crust, added a plant-based alfredo sauce (actually not too bad!) I added veggies and a lot of "sausage" for my husband so he would hopefully not notice "no cheese". Did he notice? I don't know! He didn't say anything and ate it all! Success!!

11am: 1 packet Better Oats (Maple & brown sugar = Splenda) + 1/2 c. strawberries + 1/2 banana + 1 c. vanilla chai


1pm: 1 crispy thin crust (about 5 inches across) + 1/4 c. vegan alfredo sauce + 1/2 tbsp. nutritional yeast + 10 green olives + 1/4 red pepper + 2 green onions + 1/2 Tofurkey Italian vegan sausage



230pm: 6 gingersnap cookies + 1 c. earl grey

630pm: beyond burger + 1 bun + 2 slices onion + 2 tbsp. ketchup + 3 oz potato wedges with spices


_____________

total calories: 1503
morning weigh-in: 360.8
** 30 min. pedaling

No comments:

Post a Comment