8am: 1 c. earl grey tea
245pm: 2 "no-yolk" egg whites + 1 c. zucchini w/ 1/8 c. shredded cheese + 1/2 tbsp. olive oil + 1 c. cucumber w/ 1 tbsp. ranch dressing + 1 serving (1/5) quorn roast
645pm: 2 c. red chard w/ 1/2 tbsp. olive oil + 1 c. rainbow carrots + 1 c. navy beans
915pm: 1 apple + 2 oz. cheese + 1 teriyaki vegan jerky
______________________
morning weight: 377.2
So the plan is to come up with ideas of things I can do when I want to mindlessly eat. I remember making a list like this from my days of OA (Overeaters Anonymous). How about:
* have a cup of hot tea
* pedal a few minutes
* deep breathing
* chat with a friend
* blog
* check my protein #'s for the day (this is a new one for me. I realized today that I really haven't had much protein and this is what I am usually lacking on.)
No comments:
Post a Comment