1030am: 1 corn tortilla + 1/4 c. egg beater + 1/8 c. shredded cheese + 1 tbsp. taco sauce + 1 c. strawberries + 2 c. coffee w/coconutmilk creamer
230: 2 c. salad mix + 1/2 c. cucumber + 1/8 c. shredded cheese + 2 tbsp ranch + 1 quorn chick'n cutlet
430pm: 1 Atkins protein drink + 1 teriyaki vegan jerky
7pm: 1 serving GF/Vegan potato soup + 1/4 c. shredded cheese
830pm: 1 apple + 1 oz cheese
___________________________
I took a nap today. It was wonderful and much needed!
25 min pedaling
Jeff wanted potato soup today and I had some potatoes I needed to get rid of. I can't remember the last time I made (or ate) potato soup. It was a good recipe with only 118 calories for a 2 cup serving (18 carb,2 g fat, 6 pro). I think it's the best I've ever made using soymilk.
No comments:
Post a Comment