Friday, February 14, 2020

Valentine's Day 2020

Still have a headache today. Back to work... Guess now I know why I felt bad yesterday. It looks like I'm getting my period again. It's been about 3 months since the last one, so great....happy valentine's day to me.

630am: 1/2 c. Trop50 OJ + 2 low-carb tortillas + 1 MSF breakfast patty + 1/4 c. egg beaters + 1 tbsp. taco sauce

9
am: 1 c. earl grey tea

1230pm: 1.5 c. stir-fry veggies (broccoli, snow peas, bok choy, kale) + 1/2 c. red cabbage + onion + 4 cloves garlic + 1/2 tbsp. olive oil + 1/3 c. blackberries + 1/2 c.  pineapple + 1 1/2 oz. cheese

5pm:  Impossible burger (yep, that's actually what I wanted for Valentine's day!) 

630pm: 1 Atkins "brownie"
I've been eating FF + no added oil for so long that the 1/2 tbsp. of oil tastes weird and well, "oily" to me. I guess I'll get used to it again.

**Exciting news, weigh-in this morning: 368.6

No comments:

Post a Comment