Weigh-in this morning: 371.2 …. and so continues the water game. I woke up last night to go to the bathroom and thought I would never go back to sleep. I realized I was hungry. I seriously laid there for a good 30 minutes debating on whether or not I was going to get up and eat. A sandwich! Yes, I was thinking about a fat sandwich. (I was really hungry!) But I kept thinking it would ruin my fast. LOL. I can't believe that's what kept me from eating. Finally after another hour, I went to sleep. I'm aiming for 18 hours today.
630am: 1 c. earl grey
830am: 1 c. vanilla chai tea
12pm: 1 c. green tea
1245pm: 3 oz. boiled purple potatoes + 2 c. stir-fry veggies + 1/2 c. purple cabbage + 1/4 onion + 4 cloves garlic + 2 cups baby spinach (all stir-fried in broth, no oil!) + 1 tbsp. sesame seeds + 1/2 c. raspberries + 1 bananas + 1/4 c. almonds + 1 quorn spicy chickn patty
Note to self: still too much food! I thought cutting down on the potatoes would help today. I need to eat part of it and wait I think. I feel okay after eating, but within an hour, my stomach is hurting (too full.)
6pm: 2 Gardein vegan turk'y cutlets + 3/4 c. mashed cauliflower + 1 slice Italian bread w/ 1 tsp. "butter" (earth balance) + 1/2 c. OJ (w/elderberry syrup)
____________
total calories: 1239
**18 hour fasting
**morning weigh-in: 371.2
**30 min. pedaling

No comments:
Post a Comment