Sunday, February 9, 2020

Disgusted

372.2 Why did I even think it wouldn't go up again today. I'm disgusted. My back is killing me today from bending over & lifting too much yesterday in my zest for cleaning house! I really don't want to have to go back to the chiropractor again.

1030am: 1 c. diced potatoes w/onion/peppers ("fried" in broth) + 1 MSF breakfast patty + 1 c. earl grey + 1/2 c. trop50 OJ (w/elderberry juice)

1215: 1 banana

105pm: refried bean tortilla (1/2 c. refried beans + mushroom/onion/green pepper/salsa) on low-carb tortilla w/ 1 serving (1/2 c.) brown rice Spanish rice (more salsa!)

325pm: 1 c. SF hot chocolate + 2 fig newtons

625pm: 2 c. low carb taco soup w/ 1 tbsp. Tofutti sour cream

I'm not eating "low carb" but these are foods we like.

_____________

calories: 1406
16 hour, 30 min. fasting

No comments:

Post a Comment