Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Dr. appt

I give up. I finally called my Dr and made an appt. Luckily they could "work me in" around 1030, so I was happy. I was not happy that I sat there waiting for almost 3 hours! Everyone around me acted like I had the coronavirus and tried to sit as far away as possible in the waiting room. Haha, well, I like my space, so fine with me. She sent me for chest x-rays because I have trouble breathing, especially when I lay down. She thinks it's just allergies/asthma and I'll have to suffer through. I'm like, really? With the pain my throat, face, and ears? What a waste. Oh, and no pneumonia--x-rays came back clear, so it's just my asthma.

630am: 1 light multigrain English muffin + 1/3 tbsp. earth balance spread + 2 strips MSF breakfast strips + 1 c. earl grey

9am: 1 c. earl grey

3pm: 1 c. taco soup + 2 slices SF 100% whole wheat bread w/2 tbsp. PB

630pm: 1 beyond burger on bun + 1 slice onion + 3 oz baked potato wedges in oven w/spices

____________

total calories: 1419
morning weigh-in: 365.8

No comments:

Post a Comment