1150am: Juice: 1 lime + 2 heads of romaine lettuce + 1 apple + 1 cucumber + 1 lemon + 1 carrot
2:50pm: 1 c. sliced cucumber + 4 Quorn chick'n nuggets + 3 small plums
330pm: 2 squares fig newton
635pm: 2 c. steamed zucchini + 1/2 c. sun-dried tomato alfredo sauce
____________________________
morning weigh in : 379.8
It's up to me. I waited on the medical community to save me. The endocrinologist I went to prescribed a weight loss drug that cannot be given to patients with high blood pressure and a history of TIAs. I spent two visits talking about my TIAs and the fear of a major stroke. I just can't believe it. He took notes! What was he writing? He prescribed me one of two drugs that would help me that "supposedly" was better for patients with high blood pressure, yet shouldn't be given to patients with high blood pressure or heart arrythmias! I'm angry. I'm hurt. I'm at a loss here. What do I do? I'm headed for a major stroke if the weight doesn't come off.
No comments:
Post a Comment