B: 3/4 c. Cheerios + 3/4 c. soymilk
L: Impossible Whopper
D: 1/2 c. Jyoti peas & paneer + 1/2 c. Jyoti chickpeas w/potatoes & onions
___________________
Morning weigh in: 373.0
Saw my PCP today. She will try to get me in with neurologist in Roanoke whenever. I was concerned with my swelling feet/legs. She flipped out which did not help me. She acted like they never swell. I had to remind yes, they do and you're the one who diagnosed lymphedema last year. It really irked me. I know I get a bit angry now easily, but really?? Damn, I've been seeing her like 10 years. Then she went back to her computer notes and I'm thinking, So what about the swelling? It was such a waste. I feel that way anymore. I'm a mystery to everyone. Why can't I lose weight? Why are my legs swelling? Why am I having these mini-strokes if I'm in such great health?? My faith in the medical system was not good but this has made it even worse. Why bother going to a DR or the ER??
No comments:
Post a Comment