B: 1 morningstar breakfast patty + 1/2 c.pineapple juice + 1 c.elderberry tea
L: Impossible whopper
SN: 1 vegan jerky
________________________________
You can tell when I eat something from burger king or taco bell, it's my once weekly trip out for the week. That's become our "treat". And I'm just tired of cooking. And I'm tired of eating. I wish we didn't have to eat. I'm bored with it all. It looks like I didn't eat much today but the impossible whopper fills me up and I don't want to eat much the rest of the day. It's more than I'm used to eating at one time anymore.
I've been back to eating GF since my hospital stay which is what I'm supposed to do all time(not for celiac but a gluten intolerance--I think its the damn glyphosate they spray on everything) but I ate a regular burger(bun) today. Sometimes you don't really have a choice. Eating out doesn't always cater to my fricking diet. And sometimes I don't care. I paid for it tonight with all the salt from it. Leg started swelling soon after lunch. That's the price I pay for convenience.
No comments:
Post a Comment