Saturday, April 18, 2020

What's a weekend?

12pm: 1/4 c. egg beater + 1/4 c. shredded cheese + 3 slices Morningstar Farms breakfast strips + 1 c. earl grey + 1/2 c. strawberries

5pm: 1 Mission low carb tortilla + 1/2 c. salad mix + 1/4 c. cheese + taco sauce +1 c. cucumber (I was trying to make a "crunch wrap" like I get at taco bell, no black beans, so I added my salad mix. Meh...it was ok.)

7pm: 1 1/2 c. zucchini + 1/3 c. alfredo sauce + 1/4 tofurky italian sausage + 1/3 c. shredded cheese

___________________

Morning weigh-in: 371.6

I haven't felt well since Thursday. I'm not sure what's wrong with me, but I feel "tired". That's not a good description. I feel weak. My blood sugars are bouncing all over the place. One morning it's 110, the next day it's 160 (fasting.) I'm not sleeping well because I keep "jerking" awake during the night. I can't pinpoint anything wrong when I wake up. I feel nauseous most the time too. Eh, probably just a bug.

No comments:

Post a Comment