8am: 1 c. earl grey tea
11am: 1 c. elderberry/hibiscus tea
130pm: 1 c. asparagus sprinkled with parmesan + 1 c. yellow squash + 1/3 c. shredded cheese + 1 tbsp. olive oil + 1 Morningstar Farms veggie burger patty
6pm: taco salad: 1 c. salad mix + 1 serv. (1/2 c.) morningstar crumbles w/taco seasoning + 1/4 c. shredded cheese + 1/4 c. salsa + 1 tbsp. tofutti "sour cream" + 2 green onions
________________________
Morning weigh in: 372.8
Pedaling: 15 min +25 min
My weight is up today. Well it certainly isn't from food. But I did eat carbs for dinner and that causes me to pick up even water weight. My legs are pretty big today. I only had to get up once last night and I usually get up twice, so there's that. I still feel pretty blah. I'm trying to be productive today, but I'm not feeling it. I still feel like there is something "wrong" with me. This virus/bug or whatever is making me feel anxious.
I've been regularly fasting for about two weeks now. I always try for 12 hours even when I'm not "trying" to fast. But when I try I go for 14-18 hours. I've been doing about 16 hours for the past two weeks. Does it help? I don't know, but it saves "breakfast" calories from my day so that's a nice dent in the total number of calories every day. I try to go from dinner until about 1 or 2pm the next day. I'm eating around 1200-1400 calories a day even with two meals. I'm focusing heavy on the veggies. But I still find myself lacking on the protein. I guess I need to add a protein drink sometime during the day.
I haven't been pedaling the past two week because of my knee. I'm in constant pain. I think the pedaling aggravates it. I decided to try and cut it into segments in the day and see if that helps--I also sat back more to ease the knee from coming up so high. It feels like a pin being shoved into my leg/knee when I walk (put pressure on it) and keeps giving out on me.
No comments:
Post a Comment